9) The staunchest Dawkins followers got nothin’.
8) Wasps are brainless but extremely aggressive.
7) Opinions on Dawkins split down party lines as neatly as a Congressional vote.
6) Saying, “So, chill” is defensive.
5) When they like you, it’s good writing. When they don’t, it’s “rhetoric.”
4) Fundamentalist atheists HATE being called that. So do it early and often.
3) Incredibly, even an atheist with postgraduate work in ecology and evolution can still be a church-kissing, climate-change-denying reactionary one step to the left of Mike Huckabee.
2) Lay back and let your friends and your enemies duke it out.
1) It is important to log off Twitter with the same number of fucks you logged in with.